- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Authentic Media Inc
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Located in: Colorado Springs
Submitted: July 27, 2007
Tell us a little about yourself. This book was co-edited by Jim Reapsome and Jon Hirst. Jim is the former editor of Evangelical Missions Quarterly and an active member of the missions thinking community. Jon is the Communications Director at HCJB Global and owns a small think tank called Generous Mind.
What was your motivation behind this project? We wanted to showcase holistic innovators and give people some exciting models to apply to their own challenges
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? Our hope is that people will take a new look at innovation within their mission context and apply the concepts in this book to their own challenges.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? There are so many authors writing about innovation, but the real inspiration for this book were the multiple authors that contributed the various innovations
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: We pray that God will use this book to bless its readers and give them new ideas as they strive to serve Him.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> The Church & Missions
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Missiology
- Start A New Search