- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 360
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.80 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington - eBookPaul SperryThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$7.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5192EB
Who Is My Enemy? Questions American Christians Must Face About Islam-and Themselves - Slightly ImperfectBrazos Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$18.00Save 83% ($15.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW432881DA
Cave Quest VBS 2016: Bible Memory Buddies, Set of 5Group Publishing / 2016 / Other$2.96 Retail:
$3.29Save 10% ($0.33)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73217X
Cave Quest VBS 2016: Sing & Play Rock Music CDGroup Publishing / 2015 / Compact disc$6.29 Retail:
$6.99Save 10% ($0.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW733504
The most sinister terrorists won't be sneaking through our borders from the Middle East.
They're already here.
This is the untold story about the silent, yet extremely dangerous threat from the Muslim establishment in America?an alarming exposé of how Muslims have for years been secretly infiltrating American society, government, and culture, pretending to be peace-loving and patriotic, while supporting violent jihad and working to turn America into an Islamic state.
In this powder keg of a book, you'll learn:
- How radical Muslims have penetrated the U.S. military, the FBI, the Homeland Security Department, and even the White House?where subversive Muslims and Arabs have received top-secret clearance.
- How they've infiltrated the chaplains program in the federal and state prison systems?a top recruiting ground for al-Qaida.
- How they've successfully run influence operations against our political system with the help of both Democrats and Republicans, badgering corporate boards into Islamizing the workplace.
- How we've been utterly duped about what the Quran does and doesn't teach. Sadly, much of anti-Western terrorism is simply Islam in practice, the text of the Quran in action.
In a time when religious and political leaders are scrambling to smooth over differences in faith and beliefs, this book gives the terrifying truth abaout the very real, very deadly agenda of Islam and how it has already infiltrated key American institutions with agents, spies, and subversives.