- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Tate Publishing
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Located in: Miami, Fla.
Submitted: May 27, 2013
Tell us a little about yourself. I am a preacher's daughter born and raised in the Church of God by Faith. As a child, I was always drawn to the word of God. I didn't understand why at the time, but I was always in search of truth. I love reading God's word and teaching others the word of God. I am a loner but I am not alone. I love pets and plants and meaningful conversations. My heart goes out for people generally in need spiritually as well as physical. I have a feeling deep inside of wanting to save the world. I am very intuitive and has a very strong sense of perception. But most of all, I have a loving heart.
What was your motivation behind this project? My motivation behind this project was wanting people to hear the truth not just to sell books, but to really show them how to overcome problems that they may be facing in life. Showing them through the word that God cares for them and that he has a remedy for what ever they may be facing in life. The devil always want people to think that they are the only ones that are going through troubles. As a result we become withdrawn and bewildered. I wanted to let those who may be going through what ever it may be, that there is a way out.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? It is my hope that they will be able to walk with their heads up through their troubles, trials and tribulation. That they don't have to fix anything themselves. They can come to God just as they are. God is the potter, we are the clay. He can mold and re- shape us into the vessel that we desire to be for him.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? I was relieved that there was a way to reach as many people possible with what was burning in my heart to help all that I could through the word of God.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? I have to say Oprah Winfrey and Pastor Joel Osteen are two of my influences and inspirations.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: I would like readers to know that in receiving God's word from the heart, faith grows in them. With faith any mountain in their lives can be removed.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Self-Esteem
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Start A New Search