- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Dr. Gitt (If Animals Could Talk) argues that God is not bound by the laws of nature, but instead uses them for His own purposes. He also shows that the highly complex information present in DNA mitigates a non-intelligent beginning for life. He advocates for assurance when dealing with the Bible's information, that this collection of books is not only free of error, but that no useless information is present, as well.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Powerful evidence for the existence of a personal God!
Information is the cornerstone of life, yet it is something people don't often think about. In his fascinating new book, In the Beginning Was Information, Dr. Werner Gitt helps the reader see how the very presence of information reveals a Designer:
- Do we take for granted the presence of information that organizes every part of the human body, from hair color to the way internal organs work?
- What is the origin of all our complicated data?
- How is it that information in our ordered universe is organized and processed?
Gitt explains the necessity of information - and more importantly, the need for an Organizer and Originator of that information. The huge amount of information present in just a small amount of DNA alone refutes the possibility of a non-intelligent beginning for life. It all points to a Being who not only organizes biological data, but also cares for the creation.
Dr. Werner Gitt holds a doctorate in engineering and has been a professor at the Federal Physics-Techlology Institute in Braunschweig, Germany since 1971. He has written numerous scientific papers as well as several popular books for the lay reader and is a guest lecturer on the subject of the "Bible and Science" in Basel, Switzerland.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Search