- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
To improve your life, improve yourself.
New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell asserts, "Most people don't realize that successful and unsuccessful people do not differ substantially in their abilities. They vary in their desire to reach their potential. The way they reach that potential is through commitment to personal growth." Self-Improvement 101 provides the essentials leaders need to keep striving for excellence no matter where they are or what they are doing. Some lessons you will learn from Dr. Maxwell's decades of experience:
- The secret of becoming a lifelong learner
- Where to focus your time for maximum growth
- What sacrifices are worth making to keep getting better
- How to overcome obstacles to self-improvement
- The key to turning experience into wisdom
Leaders are learners.
People never reach their potential by accident.
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called Americas #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds most influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizationsThe John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIPhave trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search