- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
To improve your life, improve yourself.
New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell asserts, "Most people don't realize that successful and unsuccessful people do not differ substantially in their abilities. They vary in their desire to reach their potential. The way they reach that potential is through commitment to personal growth." Self-Improvement 101 provides the essentials leaders need to keep striving for excellence no matter where they are or what they are doing. Some lessons you will learn from Dr. Maxwell's decades of experience:
- The secret of becoming a lifelong learner
- Where to focus your time for maximum growth
- What sacrifices are worth making to keep getting better
- How to overcome obstacles to self-improvement
- The key to turning experience into wisdom
Leaders are learners.
People never reach their potential by accident.
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold 25 million books, is called Americas #1 leadership authority. In 2014, Maxwell received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, and was named the worlds most influential leadership expert by Inc. and Business Insider. His organizationsThe John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIPhave trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries. For more information visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search