- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential - eBookJohn C. Maxwell5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 17%
To improve your life, improve yourself.
New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell asserts, "Most people don't realize that successful and unsuccessful people do not differ substantially in their abilities. They vary in their desire to reach their potential. The way they reach that potential is through commitment to personal growth." Self-Improvement 101 provides the essentials leaders need to keep striving for excellence no matter where they are or what they are doing. Some lessons you will learn from Dr. Maxwell's decades of experience:
- The secret of becoming a lifelong learner
- Where to focus your time for maximum growth
- What sacrifices are worth making to keep getting better
- How to overcome obstacles to self-improvement
- The key to turning experience into wisdom
Leaders are learners.
People never reach their potential by accident.
Other Customers Also Purchased
5 Minute Theologian: Maximum Truth in Minimum Time - eBookRick Cornish5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 20%
The Measure of a Man: Twenty Attributes of a Godly Man - eBookGene A. Getz5 Stars Out Of 5 18 ReviewsSave 44%
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul Kent4.5 Stars Out Of 5 923 ReviewsSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search