Immersion Bible Studies - 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, 1 and 2 Chronicles
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Claim Your Story - Through stories and questions, think about your life, with its struggles and joys.
- Enter the Bible Story - Explore Scripture and consider what God is saying to you.
- Live the Story - Reflect on what you have discovered, and put it into practice in your life.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Immersion Bible Studies
Other Customers Also Purchased
1-3 John: Wesley Bible StudiesWesleyan Publishing House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 33% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW278569
Immersion Bible Studies: Exodus, Leviticus, NumbersW. Eugene MarchAbingdon Press / 2012 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW716324
Immersion, inspired by a fresh translationthe Common English Biblestands firmly on Scripture and helps readers explore the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs of their personal faith. More importantly, theyll be able to discover Gods revelation through readings and reflections.
M JenningsAge: 45-54Gender: Female2 Stars Out Of 5January 1, 2013M JenningsAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1"Immersion" led me to expect being immersed in scripture so I was surprised to find summaries of scripture given instead of reading the scripture. The questions at the beginning and end of each lesson are thought-provoking.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search