- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Why are we artists? How does God experience art? What is the artist's calling in relation to God, the church, and the world?
Drawing from his experiences performing Mozart, playing "dive bars", and leading worship and the arts in the church, author Manuel Luz seeks to answer the questions that artists often ask. Laced with humorous and sometimes poignant anecdotes, Imagine That is a thought-provoking journey through the convergence of art and faith. Luz has been a working musician, writer, pastor, and even amateur cartoonist for more than 40 years, and in Imagine That he lays out his case for a uniquely Christian approach to the vocation of artist, using theologically rich and artist-friendly language.
In the end, Imagine That affirms and equips Christian artists for the special kind of ministry that only they can do.
Other Customers Also Purchased
All Things Necessary: A Practical Guide for Episcopal Church Musicians - eBookMarti RideoutChurch Publishing Inc. / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$19.00Save 47% ($9.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41956EB
Worship Leaders, We Are Not Rock Stars / New edition - eBookStephen MillerMoody Publishing / 2013 / ePub$7.44 Retail:
$10.49Save 29% ($3.05)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39025EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Aesthetics
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Theology >> Aesthetics
- Start A New Search