- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
I'm a Christian, Now What? helps kids learn how to locate Scriptures and grow in their relationship with God. Designed especially for new Christians in first through sixth grades and their parents; Kids ministry leaders and volunteers. This journal provides kids with 90 days of quiet-time guidance and includes topic-related articles, games, and activities, plus a parent/child commitment page.
Number of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 9.75 X 7.54 X .35 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
I'm a Christian, Now What?: Volume 2 - The Life of Jesus (Journal)LifeWay Church ResourcesLifeway / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW025580
I'm A Christian Now Younger Kids Learner Guide RevisedLifeway / 2011 / Other$8.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6010850
I'm A Christian Now Older Kids Learner Guide RevisedLifeway / 2011 / Other$8.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6010849
My Good News Journal: A Journal For Kids Who Are New ChristiansRob SandersB&H Church Supply / Gift$8.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW479309
Discover 4 Yourself, Children's Bible Study Series: How to Study Your Bible, for KidsKay ArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2000 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$11.99Save 25% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW03623
Discover 4 Yourself, Children's Bible Study Series: Lord, Teach Me to Pray, for KidsKay Arthur, Janna ArndtHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW906665
- What Is a Quiet Time? Why Should I Study My Bible?
- How Do I Know the Bible Is True?
- What Is Prayer? Why Should I Pray?
- What Is Worship? When and How Should I Worship?
- How Do I Tell My Friends About Jesus?
- How Do I Follow God's Plan for My Life?
- How Do I Use My Talents and Abilities to Serve God?
- How Is My Life Different Since Becoming a Christian?
- What Is an Offering? Why Should I Tithe?
- What Happens When I Sin Again?
- How Do I Stand Up for What I Believe?
- What About People Who Believe Different Things?
- Who Is God?
- How Do I Hear God Speak to Me?
Steve5 Stars Out Of 5I'm a Christian, Now What?: Volume 1 (Journal)July 14, 2015SteveQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am very impressed with the quality of this devotional. Very well written and looks perfect for any new Christian who wants to grow in his or her faith!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books >> Children >> Bible Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Devotionals
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Books >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
- Children >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Devotionals
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search