- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
- Its All in the Delivery by Matteus Van Der Steen
- Called to Feed the Hungry by Heidi Baker
- Worldview Shakedown by Greg Boyd
- Raising the Dead by Rolland Baker
- I Will Get Him by Philip Mantofa
- Simply Love by Shampa Rice
- Witches, Babies, and Soldiers by Will Hart
- Stepping Stones by Angela Greenig
- Cradle to Coffin by Robby Dawkins
"I love Darrens story because he is so blatantly honest. The greatest skeptic will believe him as he deals with angels, miracles, and outrageous God exploits. Tighten your seat belt and get ready for an amazing God adventure that will expand your vision of God." --Sid Roth, Host, It's Supernatural! Television
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5A Compilation/Teaching on God's Supernatural LoveJanuary 30, 2012richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4"Igniting Furious Love" is filled with stories of the amazing things that God does through us when we relinquish our fear to Him and step out in faith. Darren Wilson has compiled the articles by the nine speakers participating in the Furious Love Event which took place in Monroe, Michigan during April of 2011.
The reader is challenged to respond to the:
â€¢ Call to being Jesus' disciple
â€¢ Call to see and use the power God makes available
â€¢ Call to focus on Jesus
â€¢ Call to a worldview that includes spiritual warfare
Darren's message is bold. Each contributor included in this compilation presents a powerful model or concept that goes beyond the teaching and trends established by traditional theological norms, but always with openness, documented with scripture, promoting a relationship with Christ as Savior and Lord, and committing to love and acceptance of the individual.
The candor revealed in the prayers at the end of each chapter are awesome, intimate, and open recognizing the magnitude of God's greatness. As with Darren's earlier book, this openness resonates with me.
"Igniting Furious Love" goes beyond a life of reason to discovering one's destiny by stepping out in faith committed to being centered on God's will. A powerful presentation of spiritual potential.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own. As reviewed for Midwest Book Review.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Ministering Cross-Culturally: An Incarnational Model for Personal Relationships - eBookSherwood G. Lingenfelter, Marvin K. MayersBaker Academic / 2003 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19180EB
World Literature: Cultural Influences of Early to Contemporary Voices, Student BookJames StobaughMaster Books / 2012 / Trade Paperback$24.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW516751
Draw and Write through History: Creation through JonahCarylee GressmanCPR Publishing / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$12.95Save 29% ($3.76)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW859703
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Start A New Search