- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Series: Student Leadership University
For over 20 years, Dr. Jay Strack has been working with young Christian leaders throughout the U.S. and teaching them have a better understanding of God's Word and His calling in their lives. The topics chosen for the Student Leadership University Study Guide Series represent part of the teaching model that Dr. Strack has developed over the years and address tough questions that young people are asking today.
In Identity Theft: What Every Student Needs to Watch Out For, Dr. Strack encourages students to not lose their identity in Christ as they journey from adolescence to adulthood. Chapter titles include:
- Watch Where You Hang: Peer Pressure and the Crowd
- I Can't Remember What I Did: The Behavior Driven by Alcohol and Drugs
- Too Many Mistakes--I Give Up: Robbed by the Past
- Too Ashamed to Tell: Sexual Experiences and Experiments
- Not Me-I'm Too Dumb: Lack of Self-Confidence
- Club Chameleon: Changing Who You Are to Fit In
- It's Not My Fault: The Self-Destruction of Excuse Land
- Pharisees and Other Self-Help Groups: When Life is Just Rules and No Joy
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Start A New Search