- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Have you ever been the last one picked for a team?
Everyone knows what its like to have a bad day. And when Norbert comes home from school, he has had a really bad day. As he and his mother talk through the day's mishaps, she gently imparts The Blessing on him through spoken word, meaningful touch, attachment of high value, portraying a special future, and genuine commitment.
By the end of the book, Norbert knows he is loved, and that even if he wasnt the first pick for the team, he will always be chosen by his parents . . . and by God.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Family
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search