- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
Number of Pages: 216
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 7/16 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
New Life After Divorce: The Promise of Hope Beyond the PainBill Butterworth3 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 20%
Hope for The Separated: Wounded Marriages Can Be HealedGary Chapman4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsSave 21%
"I don't love you anymore." These simple words have the power to send the listener into shock, denial, and desperation. The obvious response is to ask oneself, "What can I do to win my partner back?" In I Don't Love You Anymore, Dr. David Clarke provides just the battle plan needed.
Contrary to what many relationship "experts" recommend-weak, passive plans that involve begging or romancing a spouse back-Clarke offers an approach that he calls guerilla love, which essentially turns the tables on the wandering spouse. He outlines the biblical view of marriage and instructs readers on:
- Drawing healthy boundaries.
- Five things he really means when he says, "I don't love you anymore."
- The most popular "exit lies" and how to see through them.
- Classic symptoms of a person who is having an affair.
Other Customers Also Purchased
When your Spouse says I don't Love you Anymore I-IIDavid Clarke5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews$9.00
Moving from Loneliness to Intimacy in your Marriage [Download]Dr. David Clarke$1.99