- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Across the United States and the world, hundreds of thousands of people are proclaiming a new anthem: I Am Second. They have discovered that God has a plan for their life, a plan that starts with making God First. They learned that whether it was money or relationships or the pleasures of life, nothing brought satisfaction and peace until God was First in their lives. Hear their stories and discover the powerful message of their journeys.
With the I Am Second DVD-Based Study and Conversation Guide, you and your small group will encounter story after story of notable people throughout culture who have had a radical, life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ, and will be challenged to share your own Second stories with the world around you.
Conversation Guide includes:
- Six biblical lessons focused on Scripture passages and stories of those living Second
- Topics with which every person can relate, such as relationships, struggles, and success
- Small group discussion questions that will equip group members to put what they've learned into practice
Intended for use with I Am Second DVD-Based Study (ISBN: 9781401675783).
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Berenstain Bears Love Their Neighbors - Slightly ImperfectJan Berenstain, Mike BerenstainZonderKidz / 2009 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:
$3.99Save 50% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW712497DA
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search