- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Keeping a marriage healthy is all about the details the daily actions and interactions in which husbands and wives lift each other up and offer support, encouragement, and love. In The Husband Project women will discover fun and creative ways to bring back that lovin' feeling and remind their husbands and themselves why they married in the first place.
Using the sense of humor that draws thousands of women a year to hear her speak, Kathi Lipp shows wives through simple daily action plans how they can bring the fun back into their relationship even amidst their busy schedules.
The Husband Project is an indispensible resource for the wife who desires to
- discover the unique plan God has for her marriage and her role as a wife
- create a plan to love her husband on purpose
- support and encourage other wives who want to make their marriage a priority
- experience release from the guilt of not being enough
The Husband Project is for every woman who desires to bring more joy into her marriage but just needs a little help setting a plan into action.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage - eBookDr. Kevin Leman5 Stars Out Of 5 58 ReviewsSave 39%
The Way to Love Your Wife: Creating Greater Love and Passion in the BedroomClifford L. Penner, Joyce J. Penner4 Stars Out Of 5 11 ReviewsSave 21%
For Married Women Only: Three Principles for Honoring Your Husband Intimacy - eBookTony Evans5 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsSave 27%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search