- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 1988
Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 07/28/15.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Come Away My Beloved Perpetual Calendar: 365 Days of Inspiration from the Million-Selling seriesFrances RobertsBarbour / 2012 / Spiral Bound$1.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 80% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW269241
Pocket Journal- Colorful Leaves-200 lined pages 4 x 5.5Christian Inspirations / 2015 / Other, N/A$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3219037
The Hurting Parent is for parents, and also for friends of prodigal sons and daughters everywhere. Margie Lewis encourages hurting parents by helping them understand their reactions and by providing them with survival strategies tested in the experiences of other parents who have known their pain.
Margie Lewis was a graduate of Asbury College and Asbury Theological Seminary. She had three sons, nine grandchildren, and lived in Wilmore, Kentucky. Thirty years after The Hurting Parent's first publication, she still received regular feedback from hurting parents who read and appreciated this book.
Gregg Lewis is an award-winning author and coauthor of more than fifty books, including Gifted Hands, The Ben Carson Story, Take the Risk and The Big Picture.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Start A New Search