- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Gregg Lewis is an award-winning author and coauthor of more than fifty books, including Gifted Hands, The Ben Carson Story, Take the Risk and The Big Picture.
ReneePittsburgh, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Helped me through the hardest parenting momentsMay 15, 2013ReneePittsburgh, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis book was a lifesaver for me. I was going through some very difficult times with our only son. I knew that God had a great plan for his life but couldn't understand why we were going through some of these difficult times. He strayed far from God and was only 16 years old and headed toward alcoholism. At 19 he was arrested and put in Jail for a month and it has seemed to scare him enough to stay on a better path. God worked on his heart while in jail and I can see great progress. He is still not serving God but He is not done with him yet. During the time he was in jail was the most difficult for me and that is when I found this book in our library. Not even sure where I got it but God knew I needed it at that time. It was so encouraging to see so many other Christian parents who have gone through similiar cirumstances and have come out stronger and closer to their children. It also made me not feel so alone. Every single chapter spoke to me and taught me so much. I encourage you to read this book if you have a child who is going down a road that is dangerous or not where you had hope he/she would be. I am going to give my book to a friend who is going through some times with one of her children.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Teens
- Start A New Search