- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119625&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
A Hunger for God: What the Bible Really Says About HolinessEverett Leadingham, editorSave 19%
Millions of Christians hunger for a deeper and closer walk with God.
Hungry for More of God was written to whet our appetite and satisfy our desire for the Almighty. It serves up Scriptural insights with a fresh recipe whose ingredients include large portions of vivid contemporary illustrations, a pinch of professional psychological insight, a dash of humor, and generous helpings of stories and quotations from the lives and writings of Billy Graham, Philip Yancey, C.S. Lewis, Dorothy Sayers, Charles Spurgeon, D.L. Moody, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, J.J. Packer, Adoniram Judson, Augustine, Polycarp, and many more.
Hungry for More of God will:
* Inspire readers to follow Christ more fully,
* Provide practical suggestions for a deeper level of obedience,
* Promote spiritual understanding and insight,
* Introduce readers to majors personalities of the Christian
faith by sharing their experiences and insights.
DR. ROB CURRIE is psychology professor at Judson College, Elgin, Illinois. He earned his B.A. in psychology from Cornerstone University and his Ph.D. in experimental psychology from St.Louis University. He was awarded the best Writer awarded the best Writer award at the 2001 Write-To-Publish conference at Wheaton College. Dr. Currie and his wife Kay, live in Elgin, Illinois with their two sons, Samuel and Steven.
"FOR THOSE OF US WHO KNOW THAT WE NEED MORE FROM GOD THAN WE HAVE-AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT-THIS BOOK IS A GIFT THAT GIVES US HOPE."
TONY CAMPOLO, PH.D., EASTERN UNIVERSITY
"WHETHER A NEW BELIEVER OR MATURE CHRISTIAN, THIS BOOK WILL ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR PERSONAL REFLECTIONS OR INITIATE INTERESTING DISCUSSIONS IN YOUR SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDY."
BRIAN McAULIFFE, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND FINANCE
WILLOW CREEK COMMUNITY CHURCH
"I AM PLEASED AND CHALLENGED BY THIS MOST RECENT PRODUCT OF DR.CURRIE'S PEN. I HIGHLY COMMEND THE BOOK NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF ITS ENRICHING CONTENT, BUT ALSO BECAUSE THE CONTENT REFLECTS THE SPIRITUAL RICHNESS OF THE AUTHOR'S LIFE."
W.GILBERT WELCH, PH.D., CHANCELLOR
CORN STONE UNIVERSITY
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Four LovesC.S. LewisSave 36%
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search