Meet Joyce Meyer
Joyce Meyer Overview
- One of the world's leading practical Bible teachers, throughout the U.S. and abroad, Joyce Meyer holds powerful, memorable conferences that give people an opportunity to come together to learn and grow while teaching practical principles from God's Word to help them enjoy their everyday lives. Each year, hundreds of thousands attend U.S. conferences and more than 1 million have turned out for international events.
- #1 New York TImes bestselling author who has written more than 80 inspirational books that have been translated into over 80 different languages. More than 12 million books have been distributed worldwide and, in 2007, more than 3.2 million copies were sold
- With 15 international offices, founder and chief executive of Joyce Meyer Ministries (JMM), a global non-profit organization that focuses on reaching people through ,edia with a potential broadcast audience of 3 billion people comprising two-thirds of the world.
- Maintaining the world's largest broadcast presence by any faith-based leader - male or female - her signature "Enjoying Everyday Life" program airs on nearly 1,000 television and radio stations in 38 different languages
- Impacting lives around the world, JMM provides life-changing global humanitarian and missions relief. In 2009, the ministry provided more than 23 million meals supporting feeding centers in 25 countries and free medical care to over 238,000 people in multiple remote areas. JMM also operates 44 children's homes globally, feeds more than 55,000 children daily and provides a host of other disaster, missions, and humanitarian aid.