- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
How We Got the Bible provides factual, accessible answers to questions like these. A classic guide for Bible students, it has sold more than 300,000 copies during its forty years in print. Now, in this new edition, each chapter has been revised and chapters have been added, including two on the Septuagint and the Latin Vulgate. This thorough revision will tempt fans of the previous edition and pave the way for a new generation of readers as well.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Bible Time Line - eBookRose Publishing / 2000 / ePub$2.93 Retail:
$3.99Save 27% ($1.06)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45492EB
A Reasonable Response: Answers to Tough Questions on God, Christianity, and the Bible / New edition - eBookWilliam Lane Craig, Joseph E. GorraMoody Publishers / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$16.49Save 39% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39303EB
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: 2 Corinthians: God Can Turn Your Trials into Triumphs - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$6.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.99Save 23% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33758EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search