- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 1998
Availability: In Stock
Few stories in history are as amazing and as touching as the story of how the Bible was written and became the book we have today. How We Got the Bible will take you through the remarkable story that shows the faithfulness, courage, and sacrifice that was required to make the Bible available to us today.
How We Got the Bible eBook can be read in 30 minutes or less and includes:
- A time line of events and people in the history of the Scriptures
- Examples and illustrations of ancient writing materials
- A look at the variety of Bibles available today
- Inspiring stories of early translators who gave their lives to translate and print the Bible
- Why the Dead Sea Scrolls give evidence that the Old Testament was transmitted accurately through the years
The time line in How We Got the Bible shows the remarkable and fascinating history of the Bible, beginning in 2000 BC with Old Testament writers. The time line captures key moments in the creation of the Bible, including:
- The collection of the 27 Books of the New Testament and formal confirmation of the Canon in 300 AD
- The first English translation of the Bible by John Wycliffe in 1300
- The King James Version of the Bible written in 1611
- The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947
- The creation of dozens of modern versions of the Bible through 2008
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Sermon on the Mount: A Radical Way of Being God's People - eBookGladys HuntWaterBrook Press / 2010 / ePub$2.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12208EB
Bounce Back: When Your Heart is Empty and Your Dreams are Lost - eBookJulie ClintonWorthy Publishing / 2014 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50193EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search