- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 1998
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Few stories in history are as amazing and as touching as the story of how the Bible was written and became the book we have today. How We Got the Bible will take you through the remarkable story that shows the faithfulness, courage, and sacrifice that was required to make the Bible available to us today.
How We Got the Bible eBook can be read in 30 minutes or less and includes:
- A time line of events and people in the history of the Scriptures
- Examples and illustrations of ancient writing materials
- A look at the variety of Bibles available today
- Inspiring stories of early translators who gave their lives to translate and print the Bible
- Why the Dead Sea Scrolls give evidence that the Old Testament was transmitted accurately through the years
The time line in How We Got the Bible shows the remarkable and fascinating history of the Bible, beginning in 2000 BC with Old Testament writers. The time line captures key moments in the creation of the Bible, including:
- The collection of the 27 Books of the New Testament and formal confirmation of the Canon in 300 AD
- The first English translation of the Bible by John Wycliffe in 1300
- The King James Version of the Bible written in 1611
- The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947
- The creation of dozens of modern versions of the Bible through 2008
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Search