- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 1998
Availability: In Stock
Few stories in history are as amazing and as touching as the story of how the Bible was written and became the book we have today. How We Got the Bible will take you through the remarkable story that shows the faithfulness, courage, and sacrifice that was required to make the Bible available to us today.
How We Got the Bible eBook can be read in 30 minutes or less and includes:
- A time line of events and people in the history of the Scriptures
- Examples and illustrations of ancient writing materials
- A look at the variety of Bibles available today
- Inspiring stories of early translators who gave their lives to translate and print the Bible
- Why the Dead Sea Scrolls give evidence that the Old Testament was transmitted accurately through the years
The time line in How We Got the Bible shows the remarkable and fascinating history of the Bible, beginning in 2000 BC with Old Testament writers. The time line captures key moments in the creation of the Bible, including:
- The collection of the 27 Books of the New Testament and formal confirmation of the Canon in 300 AD
- The first English translation of the Bible by John Wycliffe in 1300
- The King James Version of the Bible written in 1611
- The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947
- The creation of dozens of modern versions of the Bible through 2008
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge Knight4.5 Stars Out Of 5 923 ReviewsSave 41%
Be Alive (John 1-12): Get to Know the Living Savior - eBookWarren W. WiersbeSave 31%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search