If you're well prepared, you can approach any job interview with confidence. How to Say It: Job Interviews gives you concrete examples of job-winning words and phrases, plus invaluable ideas on how to advertise your skills. Here's how to get noticed in a sea of candidates - before, during, and after the interview.
A pocket-sized companion providing smart interviewing principles for every job seeker.
This guide offers the hands-on information, tools, and reallife scripts interviewees need to comfortably and effectively "pitch" themselves. With concrete examples of job-winning words and phrases, plus invaluable ideas on how to advertise skills, this resource includes:
- Tactics to avoid self-consciousness and canned answers
- Tips on how to anticipate questions
- Strategies for framing responses with the organization's needs in mind
- Techniques for responding assuredly to questions crafted to bring down your guard
- A variety of solid, easy-to-implement tools to help ensure a winning job offer
Linda Matias, JCTC, CIC, NCRW, president of Career Strides, is a nationally recognized career expert and syndicated online columnist who currently runs a certification program for interview coaches.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.