- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Counseling Through the Bible
Counseling Through Your Bible Handbook: Providing Biblical Hope and Practical Help for Everyday ProblemsJune HuntHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW921817
How to Handle Your Emotions: Anger, Depression, Fear, Grief, Rejection, Self-WorthJune HuntHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW923286
Seeing Yourself Through God's Eyes: A 31-Day DevotionalJune HuntHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / Hardcover$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW949286
With nearly 150,000 books sold, Christian counselor June Hunt has fast become a favorite for readers seeking biblical counsel for their problems.
In How to Rise Above Abuse, June offers compassionate, practical guidance for the tough issues of verbal and emotional abuse, spouse abuse, childhood sexual abuse, rape recovery, victimization, and spiritual abuse.
Readers will learn the definitions, characteristics, and causes that, once understood, empower them to take steps toward lasting solutions. They'll find out how to...
- identify and deal with unresolved anger, grief, or pain
- rely on Christ for strength when they have none
- forgive their offender and help other victims
- regain confidence, hope, and peace for the future
- place complete trust in God at all times
Only the Lord Jesus Christ can heal broken hearts. This book for counselors and counselees will show how those who are hurting can yield to His care.
--Frank Minirth, MD, President, Minirth Clinic
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Abuse
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Start A New Search