- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Often the purity and the freshness of your initial experience with God becomes clouded by the daily routine of life. The clamor of other voices obscures your hearing, leavingyou confused and frustrated with your relationship with God.
How to Listen to God helps you distinguish God's voice from all the others. Dr. Charles Stanley shares personal lessons in listening and discusses:
- Why God wants to communicate with you
- How God gets your attention
- Four ways God speaks to you
- Scriptural guidelines for recognizing God's voice
- The joys and fruits from listening to God
- Ten hindrances to hearing God
Your relationship and attitude to God can be free from distortion. Learn to listen to the God who wants to speak to you.
His voice waits to be heard and, having heard it, we are launched into the greatest, most exciting adventure we could ever imagine. â·Charles Stanley