- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
This item has been assigned a new stock number.
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: Sorry, no longer available.
Series: Total Quality Life
Other Customers Also Purchased
I Am a Church Member: Discovering the Attitude that Makes the DifferenceThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2013 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679735Video
You can live with purpose, effectiveness, and significance. That's TQL--Total Quality Life--and that life can be yours.
The TQL Bible Study series is a set of four studies based on the four critical life spheres covered in Stan Toler's Total Quality Life: thought, health, finances, and faith. These Bible studies will help you dig deep into Scripture passages related to the four major themes, with a focus on applying the Scripture for life transformation.
Each Bible study contains six weeks of daily studies, each including a devotional reading, questions for reflection, a prayer, and action steps for moving closer to a Total Quality Life.
Your TQL Starts Now
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search