- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
In Birmingham, an innovative program combines hospice care, traditional medicine, and faith to comfort the terminally ill.
We talk a lot about death, but we don't talk much about the process of dying. How can we face up to dying? How can we help and encourage those whose death is near? This study explores the time just before the blessed hope of heaven, the dreaded portal to life eternal.
Table of Contents
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Ministry to the injured and dying must surpass our prejudices, fears, and comfort.
--Teaching point two: Ministry to the injured and dying requires personal contact and personal sacrifice.
--Teaching point three: Ministry to the injured and dying is near to God's heart.
--Teaching point four: Ministry to the injured and dying promises mercy and life.
Apply Your Findings
HANDOUT FOR FURTHER STUDY
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Dying in Peace, by Wendy Murray Zoba (2001)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search