- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
A wife asked, "What can I do to help my husband with his anger?" An older son asked, "What do I do when my father gets angry? How am I supposed to respond?"
- Understand that there are probably things you don't understand.
- Deal properly with your own anger: (A) Acknowledge that it is sin (B) Control your anger God's way.
- Deflect anger: (A) Answer back gently (B) Give a gift to the angry person.
- Do not deliver an angry person from the consequences of his anger.
- Use emotional word pictures.
- Seek and pray for the skill of patience.
- Use spiritual weapons to defeat his carnal weapons. (A) We're born knowing how to use carnal weapons (B) Carnal weapons are deceitful (C) Spiritual weapons are more powerful!
Vendor: Dr. S.M. Davis Videos
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Dr. S.M. Davis Anger
Other Customers Also Purchased
Libertad del Espiritu de la Ira, Freedom from the Spirit of Anger DVDDr. S.M. DavisDr. S.M. Davis Videos / DVD$17.49Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW310006
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Personal Growth
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Start A New Search