A wife asked, "What can I do to help my husband with his anger?" An older son asked, "What do I do when my father gets angry? How am I supposed to respond?"
Running Time: 54 Minutes
- Understand that there are probably things you don't understand.
- Deal properly with your own anger: (A) Acknowledge that it is sin (B) Control your anger God's way.
- Deflect anger: (A) Answer back gently (B) Give a gift to the angry person.
- Do not deliver an angry person from the consequences of his anger.
- Use emotional word pictures.
- Seek and pray for the skill of patience.
- Use spiritual weapons to defeat his carnal weapons. (A) We're born knowing how to use carnal weapons (B) Carnal weapons are deceitful (C) Spiritual weapons are more powerful!
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos