- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 189
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Matters of the Heart
The Power of Being a Woman: Mastering the Art of FemininityMichelle McKinney HammondHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:
$13.99Save 25% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW912495
How to Make Life Work: The Guide to Getting It Together and Keeping It TogetherMichelle McKinney HammondFaithWords / 2008 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 03/22/15.CBD Stock No: WW580625
Mistakes. Regrets. Love lost. Dreams delayed. Acknowledging everyone experiences disappointment, bestselling author Michelle McKinney Hammond explores the biblical "woman at the well" story to reveal the mercy and relief available through Jesus. Michelle explores this woman's life-changing encounter with Jesus to encourage readers to find the hope and blessings God offers during and after troubling times. Women will discover that...
- disappointments make it easy to miss blessings
- opening their hearts to Jesus allows them to see overlooked truths
- God's love helps them face hurts and forgive when necessary
- releasing what they want and choosing God's way opens a new path of hope
- transformation brings pleasure to them and to God
Study questions and affirmations give readers opportunities to assess where they're at and, when needed, make adjustments to attain the authentic joy and freedom of living in God's will.
ReaderNew York, NYAge: 35-44Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5June 5, 2012ReaderNew York, NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 1This book made me feel depressed, so I put it down. Maybe I just wasn't ready to read it.
ShellKalispell,MTAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5June 8, 2011ShellKalispell,MTAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5How to Get Past Disappointment is a must read for every woman.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Hope
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Hope
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Start A New Search