- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
What does your community think about your church? Do you know what the name of your church or your outreach efforts (good or bad) say about you?
Use this guide with your leadership team to gain insight on improving your church's reputation and setting your church apart from the crowd. Get valuable, specific tips on how to increase the standing of your church in your neighborhood. Also, get great ideas from real church leaders who led their churches to higher ground.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Like a Good Neighbor
Deck: Six keys to improve your churcha s reputation within the community.
Author: John Beukema
Title: Loving Your Neighbors
Deck: Cultivating a good name starts with your relationship with the people next door.
Author: Greg Asimakoupoulos
Title: Reputation Isna t Enough
Deck: My church had a good name, but it needed to go deeper to grow.
Author: Peter Larson
Title: What's in a Name
Deck: Some people know your church only by its name. Is that a help or a hindrance?
Author: Steve Tomlinson
Title: A Whole New Attitude
Deck: Our reputation was suffering. In fact, our whole church needed a turnaround. `
Author: Robert Lewis
Title: In Need of a Good Reputation
Deck: How one pastor grows his good name by focusing on character and relationships.
Author: Knute Larson
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search