- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
-- Dr. T. Berry Brazelton
"Krementz has captured the painful and resilient humanity of these families both in her photographs and in the words she has selected. This is truly an important book."
-- Edward H. Garcia, Dallas Morning News
"These are poignant and honest pictures and stories of children of divorce, told in their own words. They should give valuable insights to all divorced and divorcing parents -- and to their children too. They are more revealing than the books written by the professionals."
-- Dr. Benjamin Spock
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search