ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Kids will love following this little colt through his first two years of life in this nonfiction "Pictureback" that's simple and fun enough to be read as a story. Young horse enthusiasts will especially appreciate the horse vocabulary and care information. Recommended for ages 3 to 7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Crafts & Recreation
- Crafts & Recreation >> Animal Care & Pets >> Horses
- Crafts & Recreation >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Crafts & Recreation
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Animal Care & Pets
- Download >> eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Children
- eBooks >> Children >> Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Animal Care & Pets >> Horses
- eBooks >> Crafts & Recreation >> Children
- Start A New Search