A Hopeful Earth Leader Guide: Faith, Science, and the Message of Jesus
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Hopeful Earth
The environment is God's creation and Christians should be at the front of the crowd when it comes to taking care of it. Yet we find ourselves in a creation crisis.
A Hopeful Earth draws together the Christian faith of Bishop Sally Dyck and the scientific world of her niece, Sarah Ehrman, to address this crisis. As these two dialogue, readers will find that these sometimes differing worldviews are both crucial to making lasting changes. They'll also discover how the church can reach out to the younger generation by joining them in the race to save the planet.
A Hopeful Earth will bridge the gap between Jesus and the environment and guide readers in understanding that living as good stewards of God's creation is a significant component of what it means to follow Jesus.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Christian Living >> Environmental Stewardship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search