- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Thank You, 25 PackCrossway Books & Bibles / 2007 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW84037
Tada's stories and scriptural encouragement, as well as her personal insights about suffering and the goodness of God, give new life to the discouraged and new perspective on our difficulties.
Joni Eareckson Tada is founder and CEO of the Joni and Friends International Disability Center, which ministers to thousands of disabled people and their families through programs of practical encouragement and spiritual help. She is also an artist and the author of numerous best-selling books such as Joni; Heaven: Your Real Home; and When God Weeps.
Rachel Goehmann5 Stars Out Of 5September 8, 2010Rachel GoehmannI gave this booklet to my sister who is taking some college classes. She is a working mom too so she doesn't have the time for a big long book on hope, but she needs some hope and if Joni Eareckson Tada could find it in a hospital bed, Lord willing, I 'hope' my sister will also.
Pastor Frank5 Stars Out Of 5August 21, 2008Pastor FrankThis little booklet is a gem! It is the perfect gift to give to someone who is depressed over any number of things. For the price of a greeting card you can give a hurting someone this little book packed full of Joni's keen insights to maintaining one's joy in times of suffering. I cannot recommend it highly enough. I think every church should have these booklets on hand...excellent gifts for patients in the hospital. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Tracts
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Tracts >> General
- Start A New Search