Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing workbooks, activities, fun stories, flash cards and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring.
This Second Grade Level 2 kit covers the second half of 2nd grade (level 1 is sold separately). Concepts covered include: diphthongs, complex consonant blends, -wr and -kn, soft c and g, and two-syllable words.
This kit includes:
- 4 original, illustrated storybooks, one of them being from an award-winning children's book author and illustrator Carolyn Crimi.
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- A new online component; accessed through the included serial number, simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
- Teaches Vowel dipthongs, Difficult consonant blends, Soft c and g.
- Includes engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games.
- Designed for children ages 7 to 8.
- The perfect companion for Learn to Read Second Grade Level 1.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Fallacy Detective: Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning, 2009 EditionNathaniel Bluedorn, Hans BluedornChristian Logic / 2009 / Trade Paperback$16.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$22.00Save 25% ($5.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW531533
ACSI Spelling Grade 5 Student Book, RevisedACSI / 2009 / Trade Paperback$17.10Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW272415