- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
This kit includes:
A new online component may be accessed through an included serial number; simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Other Customers Also Purchased
Explode the Code, Teacher's Guide for Books A, B, and CEducators Publishing Service / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$10.65Save 53% ($5.66)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW379852
Christian Liberty Preschool Teacher's Guide, PreschoolChristian Liberty Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$8.50Save 26% ($2.21)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW257793
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Levels 1&2 Complete introduces these beginning concepts:
- The Alphabet
- Recognizing and Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Identifying Letter Sounds
- Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
- 4 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator David McPhail
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 4 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!
Brooke Koenig5 Stars Out Of 5February 9, 2009Brooke KoenigMy son loves it. Especially the CD-roms that it comes with. They are interactive and simple. He loves that the storybook goes with the games. There is a DVD that is also A+.
LisaM53054 Stars Out Of 5December 13, 2008LisaM5305Wonderful, I used it with my 4 year old son and he couldn't get enough. The workbooks were pretty useless, so plan on buying all three Explode the Code primer books (Get Ready, Get Set, and Go for the Code) to give your child the reinforcement he/she will need to cement the concepts. The shining star of this program for my son was the CD-ROMs. He loved them and used them all the time. He basically learned the letters and sounds on his own with these. Oh, another good purchase with this program is Leap Frog's Letter Factory DVD. Have fun!