- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing workbooks, activities, fun stories, flash cards and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring.
This Pre-K Level 2 kit covers the second half of Preschool (level 1 is sold separately). Concepts covered include: the alphabet, recognizing and matching uppercase and lowercase letters, identifying letter sounds, rhyming, and identifying beginning sounds.
This kit includes:
- 3 original, illustrated storybooks
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- A new online component; accessed through the included serial number, simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Other Customers Also Purchased
Math PACE 1002, Grade 1Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$2.70Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6011112Video
Grade 5 Literature and Creative Writing PACEs 1049-1060Accelerated Christian Education / Other$34.993.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW652374
Math PACE 1012, Grade 1Accelerated Christian Education / Trade Paperback$2.70Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6011122Video
Hooked On Phonics: Pre-K ABCs WorkbookHooked on Phonics / 2009 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$4.99Save 10% ($0.50)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 08/02/16.CBD Stock No: WW99124X
Sight Words DVDRock 'n Learn, Inc. / DVD$13.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 33% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW875211
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Level 2 introduces these beginning concepts:
- Review of the Alphabet
- Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Matching Beginning Sounds with Words and Objects
- Identifying Letter Sounds and Rhyming Words
This set includes:
- 2 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- 1 Bonus Book by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator David McPhail
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!