Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing workbooks, activities, fun stories, flash cards and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring.
This Pre-K Level 2 kit covers the second half of Preschool (level 1 is sold separately). Concepts covered include: the alphabet, recognizing and matching uppercase and lowercase letters, identifying letter sounds, rhyming, and identifying beginning sounds.
This kit includes:
- 3 original, illustrated storybooks
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- A new online component; accessed through the included serial number, simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Other Customers Also Purchased
- Teaches rhyming, beginning sounds, letter names and sounds.
- Includes engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games.
- Designed for children ages 3 to 4.
- The perfect companion for Learn to Read Pre-K Level 1.
Hooked on Phonics: Pre-K Letter Sounds WorkbookHooked on Phonics / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 40% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW020633
Hooked On Phonics: Pre-K ABCs WorkbookHooked on Phonics / 2009 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 40% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW99124X