- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing workbooks, activities, fun stories, flash cards and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring.
This Pre-K Level 1 kit covers the first half of Preschool (level 2 is sold separately). Concepts covered include: the alphabet, recognizing upper case letters, identifying letter sounds, rhyming, and identifying beginning sounds.
This kit includes:
- 3 original illustrated storybooks
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- A new online component; accessed through the included serial number, simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Other Customers Also Purchased
Learn to Read--Pre-K Level 1 KitSimon & Schuster / 2014 / Trade Paperback$6.69 Retail:
$9.95Save 33% ($3.26)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW384023
Hooked On Phonics: Learn To Read Kindergarten Level 1Hooked on Phonics / 2009 / Trade Paperback$27.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 30% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW991413
Learn to Read--Pre-K Level 2 KitSimon & Schuster / 2014 / Trade Paperback$6.69 Retail:
$9.95Save 33% ($3.26)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW384030
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Level 1 introduces these beginning concepts:
- The Alphabet
- Recognizing Uppercase Letters
- Tracing Letter Shapes
- Identifying Letter Sounds
- Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
- 2 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Pop! Pop! Pop!
- The Letter Hunt
- 1 Bonus Book, The Cereal Box, by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator David McPhail
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!