This kit is Level 1 of 2, and contains half of the program. Kit contents include:
- 6 original, illustrated storybooks.
- 1 storybooks by award-winning children's book author and illustrator David Ezra Stein
- 1 workbook (Level 1)
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 sheet of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success!
A new online component may be accessed through the included serial number; simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 30
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.50 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Horizons Phonics & Reading, Grade K, Student Workbook 1Alpha Omega Publications / 2000 / Trade Paperback$17.96 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW76771
10 Minutes a Day: Phonics Grade KDK Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW417138
- Teaches Short a, Short i and Add s to make plurals.
- Includes engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games.
- Designed for children ages 5 to 6.
- The perfect companion for Learn to Read Kindergarten Level 2.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Christian Liberty Nature Reader Book 3, Second Edition, Grade 3Christian Liberty Press / 2000 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.00Save 22% ($2.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW25733
Kaplan New TASC Strategies, Practice, and Review 2014 with 2 Practice Tests: Book + OnlineKaplanKaplan Publishing / 2014 / Trade Paperback$16.99 Retail:
$22.99Save 26% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW657657