- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing workbooks, activities, fun stories, flash cards and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring.
This First Grade Level 1 kit covers the first half of 1st grade (level 2 is sold separately). Concepts covered include: beginning consonant blends and two-syllable words.
This kit includes:
- 4 original, illustrated storybooks, one of them being by an award-winning children's book author and illustratos Rosemary Wells.
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- A new online component; accessed through the included serial number, simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 60
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.00 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Other Customers Also Purchased
Hooked On Phonics: Learn To Read Second Grade Level 2Hooked on Phonics / 2009 / Trade Paperback$29.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 25% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW991482
Hooked on Phonics: Kindergarten Puzzles and Mazes WorkbookHooked on Phonics / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$4.49Save 11% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW863900
Exploring God's Love Student Manual (2nd Edition; Preschool K4)Positive Action for Christ / Other$14.95 Retail:
$16.95Save 12% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW571435
God's Gift of Language B Quizzes & TestsA Beka Book / Trade Paperback$5.75Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW235011
Horizons Phonics & Reading, Grade K, Student Workbook 1Alpha Omega Publications / 2000 / Trade Paperback$22.46 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$24.95Save 10% ($2.49)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW76771
Basic Phonics Flashcards (Grades 1-3; 132 cards)A Beka Book / Other$27.25Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW137235
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 5 covers:
- Kindergarten Review
- Beginning Consonant Blends Like "ch-," "sh-," "th-," and "qu-"
- Two-Syllable Words
- Commonly Used "Helper Words"
This set includes:
- 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- 1 Bonus Book by the award-winning childrens book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your childs progress!