Hooked on Phonics' Learn to Read Program teaches kids the skills needed to become confident readers, giving them a foundation to build on through their education years and beyond. Utilizing workbooks, activities, fun stories, flash cards and reward stickers, children will gain not only an understanding of reading skills, but an appreciation for the joy that reading can bring.
This First Grade Level 1 kit covers the first half of 1st grade (level 2 is sold separately). Concepts covered include: beginning consonant blends and two-syllable words.
This kit includes:
- 4 original, illustrated storybooks, one of them being by an award-winning children's book author and illustratos Rosemary Wells.
- 1 workbook
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson.
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 set of stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- A new online component; accessed through the included serial number, simply register, and you'll be able to access online games, downloadable content, printables, and custom book recommendations.
Number of Pages: 60
Vendor: Hooked on Phonics
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.50 X 11.00 X 1.25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hooked on Phonics
Horizons Phonics & Reading, Grade K, Student Workbook 1Alpha Omega Publications / 2000 / Trade Paperback$16.96 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$19.95Save 15% ($2.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW76771
Basic Phonics Flashcards (Grades 1-3; 132 cards)A Beka Book / Other$27.25Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW137235
- Teaches beginning consonant blends.
- Includes engaging phonics-based activities, music videos, and online games.
- Designed for children ages 6 to 7.
- The perfect companion for Learn to Read First Grade Level 2.