- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
Being honest with God is the first step toward resolving our anger.
It s a bit scary, but we have to admit the truth. At times, we get angry with God. The pink slip comes, even though we were told layoffs wouldn t happen. God tells us
to move away from family and friends. We obey and everything falls apart. We grow up trusting God, but now he seems to have forgotten about us. Life isn t fair, and we feel it s God s fault.
Anger is an honest emotion, but dare we express it to God Almighty? Is it okay to be red-faced, spitting mad at God? What happens if we tell him how we really feel? These are some of the questions we ll address in this study.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Job 1:13 19; 2:7 9; Psalm 73; 139:23 24; Ephesians 4:25 32
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Anger is a response to pain.
--Teaching point two: Stored anger can be dangerous.
--Teaching point three: Let yourself be honest.
--Teaching point four: Anger has a purpose.
Apply Your Findings
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search