Homeschooling for the Rest of Us: How Your One-of-a-Kind Family Can Make Homeschooling and Real Life Work - eBook
- All Products
- Homeschool Basicshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1030391&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Sonya Haskins doesn't want any more families to give up on homeschooling. In this book she shares affirming stories and practical ideas from dozens of everyday families who successfully deal with cluttered schedules, academic struggles, sibling squabbles, and other real-life issues. Instead of learning a one-size-fits-all approach, readers will discover how to evaluate their own family's strengths and weaknesses and set their own goals for success.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Ultimate Guys' Body Book: Not-So-Stupid Questions About Your BodyWalt Larimore M.D.5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 21%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Homeschool Basics
- Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Homeschool >> Homeschool Basics >> Foundations/How To
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> School Concerns
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Homeschool Basics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search