The Holy Bible for ESL Readers (NIrV) - eBook
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- Biblia Textual
- Dios Habla Hoy
- GNT-Good News Translation
- LBLA-Las Americas
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Nueva Version Internacional
- TEV-Today's English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- The complete New International Reader’s Version
- Presentation page for personalization and gift giving
- Bible dictionary to help with unfamiliar words
- "Three Ways to Read the Bible" – Explains how to read the Bible by story, subject, or person
- "About the Bible" – Describes how the Bible was written and how it came to us
- "Life in New Testament Times" – Describes what life was like when Jesus was on earth
- "The ABCs of Salvation" – Helps explain the way of salvation
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
This Bible is perfect for ESL readers. The New International Readers Version (NIrV) is a true translation of the entire Bible that was adapted with care from the bestselling New International Version (NIV). The NIrV is written at a third grade reading level and uses short sentences and simple words. This Bible is perfect for those learning to read English. Features include: The complete New International Readers Version Presentation page for personalization and gift giving Bible dictionary to help with unfamiliar words Three Ways to Read the Bible Explains how to read the Bible by story, subject, or person About the Bible Describes how the Bible was written and how it came to us Life in New Testament Times Describes what life was like when Jesus was on earth The ABCs of Salvation Helps explain the way of salvation