The Holy Bible for ESL Readers (NIrV) - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- The complete New International Reader’s Version
- Presentation page for personalization and gift giving
- Bible dictionary to help with unfamiliar words
- "Three Ways to Read the Bible" – Explains how to read the Bible by story, subject, or person
- "About the Bible" – Describes how the Bible was written and how it came to us
- "Life in New Testament Times" – Describes what life was like when Jesus was on earth
- "The ABCs of Salvation" – Helps explain the way of salvation
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
This Bible is perfect for ESL readers. The New International Readers Version (NIrV) is a true translation of the entire Bible that was adapted with care from the bestselling New International Version (NIV). The NIrV is written at a third grade reading level and uses short sentences and simple words. This Bible is perfect for those learning to read English. Features include: The complete New International Readers Version Presentation page for personalization and gift giving Bible dictionary to help with unfamiliar words Three Ways to Read the Bible Explains how to read the Bible by story, subject, or person About the Bible Describes how the Bible was written and how it came to us Life in New Testament Times Describes what life was like when Jesus was on earth The ABCs of Salvation Helps explain the way of salvation