- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Holman Quicksource Guides
The Holman QuickSource Guide to Understanding Creation surveys every major issue relating to the theology and science of creation. This includes proofs that the universe was created and designed by God, a discussion of the compatibility of Genesis with major theories in modern science, a survey of evangelical opinion regarding the age of Earth and the nature of Noah’s flood, and an analysis of ancient non-biblical creation myths. Highly trained scientists and authors Mark Whorton and Hill Roberts are uniquely qualified to report these findings that are in line with their Christian faith. The book also includes fascinating and helpful photographs and charts.
Betty Kirby5 Stars Out Of 5November 13, 2009Betty KirbyI have not had the opportunity to delve into the "Creation" book. It was recommended to me by a dear friend who said if you have had questions, wonder about any event in the Bible, or just plain 'don't know,' I can tell you this book will answer them." This man is very learned, a very deep thinker and a tremendous Christian. I bought it on his recommendation, am looking forward with great anticipation to soon getting into the book.The man also said it puts Darwin out of the picture without question.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Start A New Search