CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Reference
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
It's the quickest way to get the big picture. The Holman QuickSource Bible Atlas packs an amazing amount of information about the physical context of biblical events into a book that's easy to carry and easy to use. And now, with this colorful compact volume, you'll always have these details close by for fast, easy, dependable reference. Included here are more than 300 maps, charts, photos, and biblical reconstructions illuminating the geographical context of key biblical topics like:
- Abraham's journeys
- The miraculous deliverance of Israel from Egypt under Moses' leadership
- Joshua's conquest of Canaan
- David's uniting Israel as one nation
- The division of the Kingdom after the death of Solomon
- The Babylonian Exile
- Jesus' birth and childhood
- Jesus' ministry in Judea, Galilee, and Perea
- A day-by-day account of Passion Week in Jerusalem
- The expansion of the early church
- Paul's missionary journeys
NeenieSaskatchewan canadaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book and serviceDecember 9, 2013NeenieSaskatchewan canadaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Contains many excellent visuals. The timelines, the 3d maps and pictures make it an excellent resource and reference book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
You Are Loved: Inspiration to Refresh Your Soul - eBookDarlene SalaBarbour Publishing / 2014 / ePub$0.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 95% ($14.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW51460EB